Attack of The Bijuu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting from the Hokage (open to Konoha Shinobi only)

Go down

Visiting from the Hokage (open to Konoha Shinobi only) Empty Visiting from the Hokage (open to Konoha Shinobi only)

Post by Agent of Chaos Wed May 04, 2011 12:25 am

Damion had just finished up his daily administrative duties when he decided to drop the the ninja academy to see how the new shinobi were coming along. As he walked through the entrance, he nodded to the guards with a pleasant smile. He was out of his formal kage garb, and wore a red attire that was leather in fabric. He also had his mighty sword with him that was comfortably placed on his back. He looked at the secretary to the right of the entrance, just inside the door. He smiled and said, "Why hello my dear. How are you this evening? Is everything going well?" The secretary stuttered a little bit and said, "Ye Yes Lord Garou. The classes are doing well today." Damion nodded and continued through the hall ways of the marble floor. He could hear all of the genin training and working hard. He then stepped in to a training room and saw a spar going on between two academy students. He watched as the fought. He could remember when he was that age some 3 thousand years ago. He chuckled to himself and said, "Very good boys. You are doing well. I see your sense has been teaching well." The entire room, including the academy sense immediately stopped and bowed to Damion. Damion smiled and said with a laughter, "Don't let me stop you. Please continue." He then continued to watch the young students.

Agent of Chaos
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down