Attack of The Bijuu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boom Shaka

2 posters

Go down

Boom Shaka Empty Boom Shaka

Post by Soviet Jesus Sun May 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Shokushu Kyoukou wrote:Boom Shaka Naruto_banner_by_countadyn

The rokudaime hokage, Naruto uzumaki died a year ago, leaving the leaf village open for attack. However this caused the first complete world war. The war wiped out all former villages, even non-shinobi ones. The fire country vanished from the face of the earth along with lightning and wind countries, but in their place are villages much more powerful than ever, some said to hold gods within their walls. Then a man with rinnegan, a legendary mutation tried taking over the world, by using the former akatsuki goals. Then many bloodlines thought to be destroyed came back with better powers than ever. However, Madara died when he tried to seal it inside himself, disbanding akatsuki. Then the man with rinnegan reappeared and tried destroying it, however it was soon clear that the bijuu wasnt able to die. He then sacrficed himself to split him in nine other bijuu. The world became peaceful for many years, that is, until the bijuu attacked seperate villages. The kages of these villages sacrificed their lifes to seal the bijuu in childern of them. Many of the old Ninja have grown old and died, or died in the war. This caused many older ninja to adapt to the new ways, allowing themselves to join villages, even when before they were missing ninja.

Jutsu

Forbidden Jutsu?
No, I find this horridly limiting, I am going to make many rules on certian jutsu, such as Izanagi, but others you must RP for. This is in proccess currently, and will be changed later, but for now, mostly, dont pick Izanagi.

Countries/Villages?
Completely noncannon, if you read the plot this should be obvious.

Cannon Characters
Yes, Cannons are allowed, just not Sasuke, Naruto, or those we KNOW have/will die. However, if you can explain HOW they survived, you can make them.

Bijuu
Here, we use the Mythical Bijuu, of course Nibi wont be able to summon everyone who has died to fight, but it will be different than cannon.

Stats?
Once we get enough members, we shall have a vote, if 3/4 of the site wishes for stats, we will have them, however we will NOT have tiers, as it ruins roleplaying and customization.

Uchiha/Rinnegan
Personally, I LOVE Rinnegan, but it is horridly Overpowered, as such, you will have to get bodies ICly, however you CAN use your own body as a single path. This can only be changed out of fights, so if your deva in one fight, you must finish the fight as Deva, and you can use your own abilities.

Godmod
I have a personal vendetta against godmod, such as using Killer intent as a gennin and saying it would stun a kage, rank does matter.

Ranks
Yes ranks do matter here, as do classes, however if a Kage beleives you are worthy, they promote you, only one promotion per character every three weeks.

I am the Head Admin/Webmaster of this site, Kurokon Shikyo, you might know me from many many other sites, but this is my own site, dont think you will get away with OPed things.

Soviet Jesus

Back to top Go down

Boom Shaka Empty Re: Boom Shaka

Post by Shaoni Mon May 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Excuse moi, but I don't see why Izanagi should be banned. It's like 30 seconds of absolute invulnerability in exchange for an eye. Being blind is quite limiting, really...lol
Shaoni
Shaoni

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum