Attack of The Bijuu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dropping By [Private Alex and Hikaru only]

2 posters

Go down

Dropping By [Private Alex and Hikaru only] Empty Dropping By [Private Alex and Hikaru only]

Post by Alex Ruler Sun May 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Alex stood outside Hikaru's door with a dozen roses and a box of chocolate. He hadn't seen her in a while and was worried she'd be mad at him for being gone for so long on that last mission. He knocked on the door and waited for Hikaru to open it.

Alex Ruler
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Dropping By [Private Alex and Hikaru only] Empty Re: Dropping By [Private Alex and Hikaru only]

Post by Hikaru Sun May 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Hikaru looked up from her book, her crimson eyes uncertain and confused. Who would be calling now? No one ever came by... not unless it was strictly business or Alex, who hadn't been around for days. She set down the black covered hard back and stood, forgetting to grab her gloves from the table as she walked to the door.
She took a deep breath before opening, cracking it at first and then opening it wide as she stared at Alex, mouth a gape. A smile broke out on her face after a moment, brightening the air around her immediately, like it had when she was little.
"Where have you been?" She asked, moving her hand to the outside doorknob -- /need milk/ -- as she stepped outside. Her long crimson hair was down, the bangs hanging in her eyes as she looked up at him.

(Couldn't get much out of my head on this one... Dx)
Hikaru
Hikaru
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Dropping By [Private Alex and Hikaru only] Empty Re: Dropping By [Private Alex and Hikaru only]

Post by Alex Ruler Sun May 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Alex smiled upon seeing her. He extended his gifts to her.

"I am very sorry, Hikaru. I had been assigned to a track down a gang of thieves. I lost them at the border of the Land of Water because some Kumo Shinobi wouldn't allow me to cross the border." Alex said, "I hope you aren't too mad."

Alex knew Hikaru felt about being touched, he didn't knew her entire story, but he didn't care about her past, he only cared about her happiness. Which reminded him of the good news he recieved earlier in the morning.

"I do have good news. Lord Garou has assigned me to a new assignment. For the next two days, I am to ensure you are happier than anyone else in the village. Basically, he assigned me to doing what I love doing." Alex said, resisting the urge to kiss the beautiful young woman before him.

Alex Ruler
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Sun May 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Hikaru laughed, reaching out hesitantly and squeezing his arm, "Why would I be mad? It was a mission." She left her hand there for a moment before dropping it back to her side, her smile still in place. She jerked her head towards her house, "Well since that's your new mission.... would you like to come in?" She stepped back inside, allowing him to enter if he liked, fingertips grazing the side of the door -- /wonder where/must've been here/ -- as she did.
Her eyes wavered towards the box of chocolates and the roses and her eyebrows shot up, confused by them. She hadn't noticed them beforehand, too busy looking up at Alex's eyes.
Hikaru
Hikaru
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler Sun May 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Alex noticed her looking at the gifts.

"The flowers are you gorgeous." Alex said, "The chocolates too."

He stepped through the door, and breathed in deeply. The smell of Hikaru's home always eased his mind. It meant she had been safe while he was away. He knew within his heart that she was a target for many criminals as she bore the Two-Tailed Bijuu. Alex himself, bore a demon similar to a bijuu. Knowing Hikaru, she had probably read while he was gone, and hadn't bothered anyone in a while.

"So, what's on the schedule? Should we go shopping for groceries? Or out to eat? Or should we sit here and enjoy the time we've been graced with?" Alex asked, turning to look at her once more.

Alex Ruler
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Sun May 01, 2011 3:58 pm

"Thanks," She said, blushing a little as she turned around to hide it, walking back inside. She noticed that he was breathing in deeply and giggled. He did that everytime he came into her home, like it was soothing for him to be there. She shrugged when he asked, her shoulders movement causing the hair resting on them to flutter as it shifted, some of it falling in front of her and some of it rejoining the rest of it that cascaded down her back. "It's whatever. I don't even know what I need to do."
Hikaru
Hikaru
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler Sun May 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Alex loved how innocent she seemed.

"Well, my love. According to The Hokage and protocol, I'm all yours for the next two days." Alex said, venturing further into the home. "How about we sit down, and you can tell me what you've done for the past two days?" Alex asked.

Alex Ruler
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Sun May 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Hikaru nodded, sort of flitting over to the couch and sitting down easily, leaning forward on her crossed legs. She clasped her hands together, considering putting her gloves on in case she needed to keep her fingertips away from his. She didn't want to invade on his mind, curious or not, and break into his personal thoughts.
"Well... reading actually..." She admitted, motioning to the stack of books on her table that she'd read through, some nearly as thick as a dictionary and about as tall.
Hikaru
Hikaru
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler Sun May 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Alex was shocked.

"You read all those? I'm a ready, Hikaru, but I could never read that many. What type interests you the most?" Alex asked.

He picked up one of the books, and read the title Medical Ninjutsu and You by Tsunade of The Leaf.

"Wow. Studying Medical Ninjutsu, eh?" Alex said, remembering the entire class he had taken on the legendary three sannin of Konoha. "You trying to fill her shoes, Hikaru?"

Putting the book on the table again, he turned to look at Hikaru once more, "I believe your better than Tsunade ever could have hope to have been" Alex said, smiling.

Alex Ruler
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Sun May 01, 2011 5:56 pm

"Yes.. well, sort of. I'm attempting to but I don't think I'm really going to be able to. She was already one of the most well known and greatest Sannin of the Leaf. And she was Hokage. I'm simply a sannin, a sannin with nothing better to do then study medical ninjutsu all day." She wanted to slap herself, most of those words were meant to be thoughts but as Alex said he believed she was better then Tsunade, she smiled and picked up a different book, "I haven't just been reading med nin books, though. Taijutsu is my weak point, so I'm trying to get better. That and regular novels. Scifi mostly." She traced her finger across the cover lightly -- /never getting better/ -- before quickly sitting it down again.

Last edited by Hikaru on Tue May 03, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikaru
Hikaru
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler Sun May 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Alex chuckled again.

"Baby, you know the best way to work on Taijutsu is to follow the footsteps of my teammate Amari Hyuuga. He worked on his body conditioning all the time." Alex said, seeing her reaction, "If you would like, I can teach you the fighting style of my clan." Alex said.

Alex Ruler
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Sun May 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Hikaru blinked, smiling again, "That would be nice." She couldn't remember who Amari was, probably because Hikaru had never met him, but she was positive that as a Hyuuga, he was an expert in Taijutsu.

(Short Dx)
Hikaru
Hikaru
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler Sun May 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Alex smiled.

"In order to learn The Four Finger Palm Style of Taijutsu, you must know three things. One, The Style is not used for massive damage. The Four Finger Palm Style is used to disabling your opponent much like the Gentle Fist Style of the Hyuuga Clan." Alex explained, looking to Hikaru, "Two, if used in combat, the techniques of the Four Finger Palm Style could be combined with massive damage moves to level an opponent for the kill."

He looked at Hikaru, his eyes narrowing as he spoke.

"The Third thing is the most important thing. In my own personal opinion. The third thing, the strength of the Four Finger Palm Style increases when you truly have given your heart to someone. I have given you my heart signfying my love for you, and with your love, Hikaru, I can become stronger than anyone in the world." Alex said

He looked out the window at the image of the Hokages looking down from the Mountain.

"My brothers told me that father was the one who preached that Love is a shinobi's greatness weapon. I believe in my father's words. I have met him on one occasion, due to the seal weakening on my demon. He told me when I found the one I love to protect her with all my strength and love. I vowed I would do this." Alex said, wiping a tear from his eyes. "Your love for me should be enough to enhance the abilities of your taijutsu once we work on learning the style. But today isn't training day, today is making you happy day."

Alex hated changing the subject but he would have too otherwise, he would let his guards all the way down.

Alex Ruler
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Sun May 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Hikaru had kept quiet the whole time, thinking over Alex's words as they came. Her smile had shrunk as she listened, a look of curiosity crossing her face when he started to talk about love. And then it deepened when he wiped away the tear away. Her head was tilted down slightly, but angled so that she was looking up at him. When he was finished, she moved slowly, keeping her hands away from his and kissed him gently on the cheek. Summing up anything she really needed to say.
Hikaru
Hikaru
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler Sun May 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Alex blushed. The kiss had been unexpected, but warmly appreciated. He felt like he was on top of the world when her lips grazed his cheek. Smiling, he looked down at the beautiful young woman, and.......

"Its good to know you return the same feelings I have for you," Alex said.

He suddenly remembered something in his side pouch. A small gift that would surely change their lives forever.

"I have something else for you. Something that is very important that I give to you now." Alex said, removing the box from his pocket. Alex hands the box to Hikaru. He waits as she opens the box.

Hikaru opens the box to find this:

"Hikaru Shinra, with this ring, I promise to love and honor you and only you. To cherish every moment I spend with you and to be your one true lover. Do you accept this?" Alex asked, softly.

Alex Ruler
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down