Attack of The Bijuu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting The Assignment

2 posters

Go down

Getting The Assignment Empty Getting The Assignment

Post by Alex Ruler Sun May 01, 2011 12:22 pm

Alex entered the large Administration building and went to the front desk. Inside the cold marble floors echoed his footsteps despite it being actually busy for the early morning hours. The assistant at the front desk, "Lyla" as the name tag pinned neatly to her breast implied, looked up from her paperwork.

"May I help?" She asked politely.

Alex smiled.

"I'm here to see, Lord Garou. Is he in?" Alex asked.

Lyla looked down for a moment at a small device on her desk. The Konoha Scientists had implemented new technology that allowed the front desk to know if The Hokage was in.

"I'll get him. Please take a seat over there," Lyla said, pointing to a waiting area.

Alex walked over slowly, listening as the woman entered the Hokage's office. he sat down and waited, thinking about his previous assignment. He had barely been gone two days. He hoped this assignment wasn't anything like last time. He wanted to spend time with Hikaru as much as possible. Though they both understood that their jobs were to protect and serve the village, he still enjoyed spending time with her. Seeing the assistant return, Alex smiled.

"Lord Garou will be with you in a minute," Lyla said returning to her work.

Alex Ruler
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Getting The Assignment Empty Re: Getting The Assignment

Post by Agent of Chaos Sun May 01, 2011 12:31 pm

Damion had been filing paper work all day when he caught a whiff of an old smell. He smiled as he remembered all too quickly who it was that was in the building. He finished up his paperwork and put them in a filing cabinet over by his desk. He then sat back down and waited for Lyla.

A knock came to his door and he quickly answered, "Come in Lyla." Lyla poked her head in the door and asked, "Alex R..." but before she could finish he said with a polite tone, "Let him in my dear."

Lyla then went back to the waiting area and said to Alex, "Lord Garou will see you now."

Agent of Chaos
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler Sun May 01, 2011 12:37 pm

Alex walked in slowly, opening and closing the door. He turned, and looked at his old friend. Sitting down in the chair he felt most comfortable in, too Damion's right.

"That last mission was a waste of time, Lord Garou. Leon and I tracked that gang all the way to The Land's borders. When they crossed over into Land of Water, We tried to follow, but a gang of Kumo Shinobi refused to let us go any further." Alex said, forgetting that Damion hated being called Lord Garou by his personal friends. "Anyways, do you have any news concerning Master Shikyo?"

The return meetings always started this way. Alex would debrief Damion, then ask about any news about Kurokon Shikyo, the father he never had.

Alex Ruler
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos Sun May 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Damion watched as his old friend entered the room. He leaned back in his seat and sipped on his sake. He then listened as Alex explained how his mission went and how he was still waiting on any news about Kurokon. He sighed and said, "No. No news yet, but hopefully we will catch a break soon." Damion then sipped on some more sake and looked at Alex. He then said, "Well maybe next time you will catch that gang. I need some infromation from them. They were apart of me finding info about Kurokon."

Damion then finished up his sake and looked at his old friend, "So are you going to spend time with Hikaru when we finish here? I know you miss her a lot. The next assignment I have for you is to take 2 days off and spend time with her. That is an order Alex... for the both of you." Damion the smiled and laughed.

Agent of Chaos
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler Sun May 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Alex was shocked.

"Wow, thanks. But, um, why did I get this?" Alex asked, reaching inside his coat pocket and removing a letter addressed to him from the Ninja Academy. "It says I'm getting genin from the graduating class." Alex said.

(ooc: Sorry it's so short. But I've gotta bounce. I'll be online wednesday for more)

Alex Ruler
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos Sun May 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Damion chuckled to himself. He then said, "Alex, when have I ever needed to give you a reason for giving you time off? Just go and enjoy yourself while you can. You never know when you will take you last breath." Damion then thought about all of his students that he has trained of the years. "So many students I have trained, I can still remember my first group of genin that I trained." Damion sighed and then said, " Well when you get them, I would like to meet them."

Agent of Chaos
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler Sun May 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Alex thought for a moment.

"You've got a point, Damion. I'm off to spend time with Hikaru then." Alex said, heading towards the door. "I'm going to go pick up some flowers, and some chocolates"

As he walked out the door, he slyly added, "and charging them to you" before closing it and using the art of teleportation to leave the building.

{Alex has left}

Alex Ruler
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos Sun May 01, 2011 6:42 pm

Damion smiled and nodded. He then poured him some more sake as Alex moved towards the door. He then stopped and said, "Hey what?!" as Alex exited. He then grumbled a little and said, "That boy is going to pay me back for that."

{End Topic}

Agent of Chaos
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum